Even God sat back and said, “That’s good!” I’d like to share with you ten posts that I enjoy for one reason or other. I hope you’ll enjoy them as much as I enjoyed composing and sharing them. (In no order)
- Ragamuffin Saint – A lyrical parable and reimagined take on Charles Schulz’s Halloween special It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, highlighting the saintly Linus van Pelt.
- This Faith is Not for Wimps – Maybe Jesus being a carpenter was itself a symbol of the faith he revealed. Mature spirituality comes by way of a rugged faith.
- The Book of Malchus – No one can possibly know what became of Malchus after his encounter with Jesus. But here is how we hope his life concluded.
- God, You’re Killing Me! – My “encounter” with running and what it has taught me about the spiritual life.
- I Learned Grace in a French Subway – An inadvertent and humorous illustration of grace drawn from an incident in a Paris metro station.
- The Perils of Covetousness – A treatise on the Scripture’s attitude toward wealth—and poverty—based on Jesus’s parable of the rich man in Luke 12.
- When You Wish Upon a Star – A birthday wish blossoms into a lesson about the essence of faith.
- Do You Hear What I Hear? – You probably love Christmas music; however, the question is, When do you start listening to it?
- The Spectacle of Grace – I’m a shepherd. You’re a shepherd. Be glad about it.
- Lectio Divina: Psalm 126 – A stirring divine reading of one of the richest Songs of Ascent. Anyone who needs or has ever needed God’s deliverance will connect with these verses.